Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Things I do NOT need right now...


If I didn't have a toddler, a baby on the way, rent, electricity, gas and a phone bill I'd get up and walk out of this place right this second. Why? Because I'm FED the EFF up. I am in no way saying that I need to be treated like a delicate little flower just because I'm pregnant but for Pete's sake have a little mercy on my nerves! I don't think I need to remind these people that I delivered my daughter 6 weeks premature and the ONLY contributing factor that anyone could come up with was STRESS! This place always makes me feel borderline guilty for being pregnant -- like the birth of my child and maternity leave are so detrimental to the entire company! I don't need that sh*t...here's a list of other sh*t I don't need from this wholly awful institution...


  • I don't need to be treated as though my pregnancy is some sort of inconvenience for MANAGEMENT.
  • I don't need to be pressured until the stress of it all makes me lightheaded and has me on the verge of tears from the injustice of it all.
  • I don't need my boss staring at my belly like it's a ticking time bomb that's going to blow up in her face leaving her with *gasp* unfinished work!!
  • I don't need to be pushed into finishing everything pending on my desk as if it's all as easy as snapping my fingers.
  • I don't need to literally be poked when I overlook an error that frankly was made by my boss in the first place!

I really just don't need anything from this Godforsaken place other than the money.

Sadly, that money really talks.

No comments: